The latest statistic for a method of delivery is that 32% of mothers delivered through cesarean section and the other 68% were vaginal deliveries, more commonly referred to as natural birth. It might be interesting for people to know that doctors would only recommend a c-section if vaginal delivery really isn’t possible.
With today’s economy, it is a lot harder for families to rely on a single income stream. It is not advisable to put all financial burdens on the men if they are the sole breadwinners.
Let’s all say it together now, women and especially mothers are the most underrated humans out there. Life itself stems from women and why society can’t give them the equality and credit they deserve? That’s a battle that is yet to be won.
Scientists and researchers are still baffled about the mystery of cancer that even now in this modern world, no cure has ever been found yet. In fact, cancer survivors consider it miraculous to be cancer-free. A woman’s body, because of its changing state, appears to be more exposed to the risk of different types […]
Because It’s More Than Just A Headache We tend to think migraines and severe headaches as synonymous with each other. However, they’re not. This article seeks to address this, and the many other things we think are facts about the debilitating neurological condition.
The goal of every entrepreneur is to succeed in his chosen business venture. No one wants to put up a firm and only end up being bankrupt. As much as possible, you want to get everything right for your business operations. This is normal, especially if you have built the company from scratch. At […]
Caring for yourself is one thing, but once you’re pregnant, you have two people to look after. You might know all the tips for staying healthy, but some things need more consideration once you’re with a child. Here are some things to keep in mind to make sure you have a healthy pregnancy. […]
Because Deep Breathing And Massages Were So Yesterday If you’ve followed every single advice there is in the stress-beating book yet find yourself still stretched out and ready to burst like a rubber band, reconsider your de-stress methods. It might be time to adopt a more unconventional one.
If someone advises you not to underestimate a woman’s prowess, you should listen well. Her skills and intellect can match that of any man’s as long as she puts her back into it. Even if you try to lie to her, her intuition will make the truth come out. Above all else, she does not […]
Whether you like it or not, sex is an essential ingredient to make a marriage work. Making love is an act of expressing how a couple feels for each other. The moment a relationship becomes sexless, the logical ending is always divorce. When two people could no longer engage in lovemaking acts, then it is […]
I have been married for over five years now, and I always tell myself that I am happily married. My commitments to my husband are the above all priority I ensure to do. I always try my best to be a loving wife, understanding significant other, and a supportive partner to him. I devote to […]
It is usual for women to experience mixed emotions, so it is reasonable when you encounter an unfortunate situation that involves a conflict with someone. It is inevitable, and it happens almost all the time. But in some circumstances, there is a certainty that you sometimes cannot control yourself. There are instances that instead of […]